1. What are some typical applications of chrome plating?
Applications of chrome plating include
- Kitchen and bath fixtures (faucets, nozzles, showerheads, and other accessories)
- Door and window hardware
- Automotive components (grills, emblems, step plates, etc.)
- Musical instruments
- Electronic gaming components
- Appliances and appliance components
2. What substrates can ECF plate?
ECF can plate ABS and ABS/PC plastic substrates and metal substrates including aluminum, brass, steel, stainless steel, and some alloys.
3. What size parts can ECF plate?
The size of components that ECF can plate is in part dependent on the finish and weight of the component. In general, the maximum rack size for plastic parts is 40” in length by 16” wide, with a depth of 9.5”. For metal parts, maximum rack size is 31” by 18” by 9.5”.